• What is this site?
• Is there a catch? Will I have to send money at any point?
• Who are you?
• Am I really renting my Soul to you?
• What happens to my Soul afterwards?
• How can you be sure that the picture you get is really from us?
• How can I be sure that you are really making those payments?
• How do you pick which Souls go on the homepage?
• Can I just add my 10$ to your charity donation?
What is this site?
This is my contribution to this planet's well-being!
This non-profit website aims to let you
present your favorite charity on the homepage. I donate 10$ to those charities and 10$ to you as well.
You can do anything you want with that 10$...
including making a donation yourself!
To rent your Soul :
• Send me your picture and a link to a charity you care about.
• If chosen, your smiling Soul "presents" this charity on the homepage.
• Then I pay 10$ to this charity and 10$ to you.
• If not, it goes in the Extra Souls with a donation to the Red Cross.
Have a good Rent!
Is there a catch? Will I have to send money at any point ?
Who are you?
My name is Pierre and I live in Montréal, Canada.
We play great hockey here.
Am I really renting my Soul to you?
Not really... You’re basically lending a cheerful face and a nice intention for a limited time.
There is no contract, just a goodwill one.
What happens to my Soul afterwards?
I give it back to you on the next rental period and it becomes listed in the Past Souls with links to your charity. Its next stop is Heaven ;)
How can you be sure that the picture you get is really from us?
I ask that the picture includes a symbolic "Soul" hand-written in your language on a piece of paper, held by you.
How can I be sure that you are really making those payments?
In the Past Souls section there are links to scans/reports of my payments by PayPal, check or other. I also forward my charity donation's email confirmation to the Soul renter that is associated with it (or anyone that asks for it).
How do you pick which Souls go on the homepage?
Souls are picked at random, aiming for an equal number of men and women from different places.
Can I just add my 10$ to your charity donation?
The goal of this site is to encourage people to change things themselves. For some, it will be their first ever donation and who knows, they might make it a regular habit...